Saturday, September 29, 2007

















I thought these pictures were great (for two very different reasons). The first one of Ellie was her first trip to a BYU football game and her first day wearing pony tails. Both things were a lot of fun to do. As for the picture of Jess, Boyd and Mom I think it is obvious why I like it so much. I should tell you that Jess and Boyd are posing......Mom is not. That is her real reaction to one of the plays in the game. She has always been able to express her emotions with her face. I LOVE IT MOM. I hope it makes it into the wedding slide show. :-) Love everyone. Kim

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this picture of ellie and jim!! and the one of boyd mom and I.. what do you mean i was posing? Im pretty sure thats what i look like candid.. haha.. Mom this picture is priceless... love you

Annie said...

So funny! How adorable is little Ellie on her Daddy's shoulders. Looks like alot of fun.
By the way... the chair back covers are here and I have alot of ironing to do. Annie

Dad said...

Annie- I can help iron- I can also get more if we need them. I was thinking we could use twenty more.As you can see, I am just ignoring the AWFUL picture! Diane/Mom

Jessica said...

Thanks annie!! you are a wonderful part of the wedding committee... Ill have to call soon and chat with you about some things.. love you!

Kristi said...

Is Jess having a wedding slide show? Jess, post more wedding plans on here so I can know what is going on...wedding stuff is so fun.

Yes, mom pace's face is the best! A classic as Steven would call it...

I like Ellie's shirt...

Love,
Kristi and Cory

Kristi said...

Steven and I want to hear more about the wedding plans...well I do! Post all the news on the blog for us, okay Jess?! Thanks so much!

Love and miss you guys,
Kristi and Family