Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekend







So boyd was down this weekend and we had so much fun! First we went to the SDSU football game where i was announced at halftime in the middle of the field! I felt VIP. Then we went to dinner and had a nice little date. On sunday was the first day of fall so we had our fall outfits on for church (his gold tie my orange dress). I cant wait till he actually lives in the same state as me! In one of the pictures you will notice that we are both wearing dixie State gear.. arent we cute? haha kidding. I love and miss you all!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

What adorable pictures. They are going to be cute in the slide show. The only problem is that all of your pictures are going to be ones that you take yourselves with your arms stretched out and you guys don't have very long arms. I love you guys!

Dad said...

That was a very fun weekend. Jess also directed the music in Relief Society for the first time. The first two numbers went really well- the last one was a bit shaky- but I don't think that many of the ladies were watching! Love, Mom

Kristi said...

Jess,

You are glowing...really glowing. Guess you are happy?!

Love you,
Kristi