Sunday, June 24, 2007

Finally Pictures

Here it is. You will have to picture it without furniture and decorations because they were the previous tenants. But the building is ours....thats what really matters. That should give you an idea of what the place looks like and there is two bathrooms and three bedrooms and a wash room all of which you cannot see in the pictures. To the left of the kitchen is the main bathroom and a bedroom and the was room. To the left of the person taking the picture is the master bedroom and bathroom. The third bedroom is down the hall to the right in the picture.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a cute house!!!! Looks really updated and full of great features. I love the yard.

Dad said...

Looks fun. I imagine it even feels bigger without furniture! Love, Mom

Space said...

Ya without the furniture it must feel huge. I will let you know though as today I move in with just my lugage.

Jimbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimbo said...

It looks really nice. How far are you guys from the beach. Are we able to mail you things here or are you only going to be here for a few weeks?

Space said...

No mail away. I have signed a one year lease. Then we can re-up if we want. I dont know how far from the beach because it is rainy and cold and I havent thought about it. I will find out and let you know.

Annie said...

What a perfect space for you and your family. I love it! Very charming. Annie