Friday, June 15, 2007

Halo from Guadalajara


I finally made it on to Pace Place. I am enjoying Guadalajara very much. I like my students and the city. I am teaching at ITESO university which is a Catholic University here in Mexico. It is a beautiful campus with tall Jacaranda trees which form a natural harbor over the sidewalks. Last weekend we went to Mexico City and saw the magnificent pyramids of Teotihuacan, Aztec ruins, Frida Kahol's house, and many, many famous Mexican Murals. This picture (sorry it is sideways but I can't figure out how to rotate it) is of me at a the Archaeological Museum of Mexico. The sculpture is called the "Tree of Life"--no kidding that is its name! I can't wait for mom to join me next week. I think of all of you often! Love ya. --Dad

1 comment:

Space said...

Dad,
its a very cool picture but why are you and the tree of life on your side. I didn't realize mexico is so diffrent. haha...You all know I would be the one to make that joke. The rest of you were thinking it.

Love ya