Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Place To Stay

Well, tonight I we were approved to rent a place near Brisbane. It is a nice little cottage. Pretty excited.....Hopefully pictures are following soon. Talked with a couple stake presidents around the area before making the decision and they both think it is a great family area and I applied and they called us that night so we accepted. It is kinda funny little place because it is just like a house but miniture (kind of the primordial dwarf of houses) and is on this miniature col-de-sac. All I need is a minni car and I am on my way to small ville. HAhA
LOVE ALL

3 comments:

diane said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to seee the pictures. I do love the show, "Little people, Big World"... Maybe you could do a variation- "Big People.......

Jessica said...

that is so exciting. I cant wait to see pictures of it. I bet little kristi will look so cute in a little house!

Jimbo said...

Sounds fun. You need to make sure in Australia for a few years. Kim and I are trying to get enough frequent flyer miles to make the trip for free. You will have to send us pictures and learn to play the digeridoo