Saturday, June 9, 2007

Moving out and on!!

Well......Moved out of our place and as really none of you have seen it, it will not be missed. I am glad to be shifting to the next phase of my life. I have condensed my life into two 70 pound bags and am ready to fly next week. Kristi and Cory leave for Utah on the 20th and join me in Brisbane on the 4th of July. I dont have a phone, I dont have a place to stay and Know absolutely no one....it is going to be fun....kinda nervous though.

KimJim and Jess....Nice Idea....this one seems fun and kinda cool.

LOVE YA all!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Top of the morning to you laddy! Throw another shrimp on the barbie...Do you have a calling card so that you can let us know you are safe?

Jessica said...

I love you guys and know that you will do just wonderful in the land down under!

Space said...

no calling card because they are ones to call from the us but I hope to have an international cell phone card here shortly